South Florida Business Journal recognizes three CHG Healthcare Services companies as Best Places to Work in Florida. The award is based on employee feedback and satisfaction in the workplace.
RNnetwork, CompHealth, and Weatherby Healthcare each made the list:
- RNnetwork ranked No. 2 in the large-company category. This is the company's seventh time on the list.
- CompHealth ranked No. 6 in the large-company category. This is the company's fifth time on the list.
- Weatherby Healthcare ranked No. 7 in the large-company category. This is the company's sixth time on the list.
"This award is a reflection of our great people, who take care of each other and are engaged in the meaningful work they do," says Scott Beck, CEO of CHG Healthcare Services. "I'm proud of their commitment to strengthening our culture and creating an atmosphere of trust, caring, support, and fun."
CHG is committed to its core value of Putting People First by ensuring all company decisions are made with the best interests of the employees in mind. Employees feel free to be themselves and are passionate about the work they do.
CHG offers employees a variety of unique benefits, including:
- Difference Makers Award — Employees nominate peers who make a significant difference in their communities. Four finalists and their guests then participate in a company-sponsored service project and safari in Kenya.
- Volunteer Time Off — Each employee receives paid time off to volunteer in the community. In 2015, CHG employees performed 4,000 hours of service.
- Free Onsite Health Clinics ‚Äì Employees and their families receive free onsite healthcare, including primary care services, health coaching, and disease management.
- Employee Compassion Fund — Funded by employees, for employees, the compassion fund provides tax-free financial grants to help employees facing financial hardships.
In 2015, CHG's healthcare staffing companies placed more than 12,000 medical providers across the country who served 21 million patients.
Learn more about CHG Healthcare Services people-centric culture at www.chgpulse.com.
About CHG Healthcare Services
Founded in 1979, CHG Healthcare Services is a leader in healthcare staffing and the nation's largest provider of locum tenens services. Through its trusted brands — CompHealth, Weatherby Healthcare, RNnetwork and Foundation Medical Staffing — the company provides temporary and permanent placement of physicians, allied health professionals and nurses to healthcare facilities across America. CHG prides itself on having a values-driven culture that focuses on Putting People First. The company is known for its award-winning culture and benefits and has been named one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" each of the past six years. To learn more about CHG's workplace culture, visit www.chghealthcare.com.