We’re growing so much that our current building can’t hold us! We considered a lot of possible locations for the new Utah headquarters before we found the perfect spot.
Okay, so we aren’t really going to take over the Utah State Prison location. Instead, we found a great spot in Midvale — one of the top locations favored by our employees in a company survey.
We broke ground on our new headquarters last October and started creating the best possible workplace for our people.
Here are six of our favorite amenities that will be in our new headquarters:
1. People Hub — Our people are the heart of CHG, and we want them to have a space where they can spend time together in a relaxed, open atmosphere. Our new People Hub will be the center of our campus, connecting our two office buildings and will include areas for employees to meet along with a variety of amenities.
2. Expanded on-site health clinic — Like our current office, the new headquarters will have an on-site health clinic where employees and their families have access to free healthcare. The new clinic will be bigger, giving us the opportunity to add more healthcare providers to offer our people more access to quality healthcare.
3. Enhanced on-site gym — Just like the health clinic, we’re expanding the on-site gym at the new campus. Not only will it be bigger, but it will have even more equipment than before. And the best part, all the specific equipment purchases were based on employee feedback.
4. Outdoor area — The new outdoor space will include sitting areas, two fireplaces, a 300-person amphitheater and a sport court, giving our people a variety of options for meetings and activities.
5. Adjustable desks — Did you know sitting is the new smoking? The health and wellness of our people is a top priority, so we’re excited that all desks at the campus will be height-adjustable. These motorized desks will allow employees to not only stand if they want, but also adjust the desk height to fit them exactly.
6. On-site food and beverage — Not only will the new campus have a full-service caf√©, it will also include a beverage bar that will serve smoothies and gourmet coffee in our People Hub.
The new CHG headquarters is scheduled to open in early 2017, and we can’t wait to enjoy all that the new workspace has to offer.