Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/forge/chghealthcareblog/wp-content/plugins/new-royalslider/classes/rsgenerator/NewRoyalSliderGenerator.php on line 339
Three CHG Healthcare companies — CompHealth, RNnetwork, and Weatherby Healthcare — were named to Sun Sentinel’s list of 2018 Top Workplaces in South Florida. The list is based on the results of an employee feedback survey administered by Energage that measures several aspects of workplace culture, including alignment, execution, and connection.
Here’s how the three divisions ranked on Sun Sentinel’s list:
- CompHealth ranked No. 11 on the midsize company list.
- RNnetwork ranked No. 1 on the midsize company list.
- Weatherby Healthcare ranked No. 3 on the large company list.
“CHG is a great place to work because our people are committed to putting people first,” says Scott Beck, CEO of CHG Healthcare. “They are passionate about the work they do and make a meaningful difference in the lives of the healthcare providers we serve — and ultimately the patients these providers help.”
In addition to being committed to our Putting People First culture, we’re also committed to providing our people a variety of unique benefits that enhance their work and personal lives, including:
- Volunteer opportunities: Employees receive eight hours of paid volunteer time off each year to serve in the community and also have the opportunity to participate in national and international humanitarian trips.
- Employee Compassion Fund: Funded by employees, for employees, the Employee Compassion Fund provides tax-free financial grants to help employees facing financial hardship.
- Flexible schedules: The company empowers leaders to create flexible work schedules with employees to find an optimal balance between their job and personal responsibilities. Alternate work schedules include flextime, job sharing, a compressed workweek, telecommuting, and regular part-time work.
- Growth and development opportunities: From new employees to company veterans, CHG offers a wide-range of learning and development opportunities to help employees remain competitive in their roles and enhance their personal growth. The company also supports its people’s career interests through its tuition reimbursement program with reimbursement amounts ranging from $1,000 a year for new employees to more than $5,000 a year for tenured team members.
- Employee Network Groups: Employees are welcome to use company resources, as well as $500 per year, to form clubs or groups based on their personal interests.
Watch this video to find out why our people say they love working at CHG.
Want to work at CHG? Check out the open jobs in our offices across the country.