Three CHG Healthcare divisions have been recognized by the Sun Sentinel as South Florida Top Workplaces. Weatherby Healthcare was ranked No. 7 in the large company category. CompHealth and RNnetwork were ranked No. 10 and No. 22 respectively in the midsize company category. Companies honored are selected based entirely on anonymous surveys completed by their employees. Energage, a third-party research partner, administers the surveys and measures several aspects of workplace culture, including alignment, execution, and connection.
CHG Healthcare is committed to our core value of Putting People First. We provide our people a variety of unique benefits to enhance their work and personal lives. CHG divisions are named top workplaces because employees valued benefits that include:
- Employee Compassion Fund: Funded by employees to benefit their coworkers in times of need, CHG’s Employee Compassion Fund provides financial grants to people facing financial hardships.
- Onsite health clinic and mental health services: CHG employees and their families can access free onsite healthcare, including primary care services, mental health services, health coaching and disease management.
- Volunteer time off (VTO): Each year, CHG employees receive up to 16 hours of paid time off to volunteer at a nonprofit of their choice. The company also offers unlimited team VTO for team members to volunteer together. In 2019, employees used more than 10,000 hours of VTO in their local communities.
- Flexible schedules: To help employees find a healthy balance between their work and personal lives, CHG offers a variety of alternative work schedules, including flextime, job sharing, a compressed workweek, telecommuting, and regular part-time work.
- Employee feedback: CHG encourages employees to share ideas and opportunities for improvement with anyone in the company, including executive leaders. In addition, the company conducts an annual employee experience survey and makes concrete changes based on the feedback.
With more than 3,000 employees in offices across the country, CHG has been recognized as a top company in healthcare for women and IT professionals, as well as being recognized for the past 11 years as one of Fortune magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For.”
Last year, CHG’s trusted healthcare staffing brands placed more than 14,000 medical providers around the world, serving over 28 million patients.