The coronavirus (COVID-19) is on the top of everyone’s minds and we’re aware of the potential it has to disrupt and impact your facility.
While this outbreak is still in the early phases in the United States, we are monitoring how and where it is spreading, so that we can maintain our goal to ensure all healthcare facilities around the country are appropriately staffed and that all patients are still being served.
We will use this post as a place for COVID-19 updates, especially if anything has the potential to impact the future assignments of any of our providers. Read on below for current updates and specific actions currently being taken.
As your partners, we are doing everything we can to ensure providers arrive prepared and on time to serve your patients. If you have additional needs or are aware of other areas where we could be of service, please reach out to your recruiter.
Update: March 25, 2020
- We are actively working to help healthcare facilities find the providers they need. Find out more information.
Update: March 15, 2020
- So far, 39 states have declared states of emergency and many are temporarily waiving licensing requirements in response to COVID-19. This significantly improves the ability to get healthcare providers in your facilities faster. We are working with each state licensing board and doing everything we can to expedite licenses. If you are in need of staffing support (or feel like you will need support in the future) as you handle the influx of COVID-19 cases in your locations, please email or call us at 801.930.3228.
- Frequently asked questions for our healthcare providers
- Frequently asked questions for our healthcare facility partners
- CHG's business continuity plan
- CDC Information for Healthcare Facilities
- CDC What you need to know about COVID-19
- CDC Community Mitigation Strategies
- Infection control strategies from the United States Department of Labor’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration