- ¬†Volunteer Time Off (VTO): Employees receive eight hours of paid time off each year to volunteer at the nonprofit program of their choice. In 2014, CHG employees used their VTO to give more than 3,700 hours of service.
- Free Onsite Health Clinics: Employees and their families receive free onsite healthcare, including primary care services, health coaching, and disease management.
- Employee Compassion Fund: Funded by employees, for employees, the Employee Compassion Fund provides tax-free financial grants to help employees facing financial hardship.
- Employee Network Groups: Employees are welcome to use company resources, as well as $500 per year, to form clubs or groups based on their personal interests. More than 800 employees participate in a CHG network, ranging from an LGBT Pride group to a Conquering Cancer club.
- Pet insurance: Because pets are family, too, CHG offers pet insurance to help employees save money on pet medical bills.¬†¬†
Founded in 1979, CHG Healthcare Services is a leader in healthcare staffing and the nation's largest provider of locum tenens services. Through its trusted brands -- CompHealth, Weatherby Healthcare, RNnetwork and Foundation Medical Staffing -- the company provides temporary and permanent placement of physicians, allied health professionals and nurses to healthcare facilities across the United States. CHG prides itself on a values-driven culture that focuses on Putting People First. The company is known for its award-winning culture and benefits and has been named one of Fortune magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" each of the past six years. To learn more about CHG's workplace culture, visit http://www.chgpulse.com.
The Best Places to Work in IT list is an annual ranking of the top 100 work environments for technology professionals by IDG's Computerworld. The list is compiled based on a comprehensive questionnaire regarding company offerings in categories such as benefits, career development, training and retention. In addition, Computerworld conducts extensive surveys of IT workers, and their responses factor heavily in determining the rankings.