1. Volunteer Time OffEach employee receives eight hours of paid time off to volunteer in the community. In 2015, CHG employees performed 4,000 hours of service.
2. Free Onsite Health ClinicsEmployees and their families receive free healthcare, including primary care services, health coaching, and disease management.
3. Employee Compassion FundFunded by employees, for employees, the compassion fund provides tax-free financial grants to help employees facing financial hardships.
4. Awarding-Winning Training ProgramsFrom new employees to company veterans, CHG offers a wide-range of learning and development opportunities to help employees remain competitive in their roles and enhance their personal growth.
5. Employee Appreciation WeekCHG devotes an entire week to thank employees for all they do for the company. The week is full of fun activities, including breakfast served by leaders, massages, carnival games, and raffles. CHG employs more than 2,300 people in eight offices across the country, including Utah, Florida, North Carolina, Connecticut, Michigan, and Oklahoma. The healthcare staffing company ranked No. 18 on Fortune magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For list. Are you interested in working at CHG? Check out the open jobs on our careers page.