Healthcare’s helping hand.
COVID-19 precaution: Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, our hiring process will now be completely virtual. All interviews will be held online or over the phone. We remain committed to putting our people, customers, and communities first and appreciate your patience and flexibility as we work through this.
CHG shook things up in 1979 by inventing the locum tenens staffing model. We connect doctors with patients who need their care. As the largest physician staffing firm in America, our providers treat millions of patients each year.
Our industry is growing and demand is high. This means you’ll have plenty of opportunities to grow and develop in your career. Keeping healthcare healthy can be as fun as it is rewarding.
As a Platform Engineer you will build and improve the CHG Platform which will provide multiple cross-functional teams the ability to develop, test, secure, and deploy applications in a Cloud Native way.
- Build, collaborate and support relationships between teams by living core values
- Understand the business strategy for infrastructure capabilities and connect it to technical solutions
- Recommend, design and drive architectural infrastructure from conception to production within CHG Engineering
- Provide insight that benefit customer needs while building solutions that meet customer expectations
- Proactively monitor and improve infrastructure stack(s) with proper prioritization and collaboration
- Understand how to code automated infrastructure needs in a "cloud native" architecture
- Automate manual efforts while understanding scripting languages
- Understand production triage applications and escalate when necessary
- Understand "best practice" security and monitor and mitigate security risks
Education & Continuous Learning:
- Acquired education in Computer Science or certificates in related discipline (e.g. CKA, CKAD, TF, AWS etc.) and proven experience as a Software Engineer focusing on Platform for 3+ years
In return, we offer:`
- Competitive pay
- Flexible work schedules - including work from home options available
- 401 (k) retirement plan
- Healthcare coverage with corporate wellness program
- Free health center and health coaching for employees and dependents
- 14 days of PTO your first year and paid holidays
- Up to 16 hours of paid volunteer time off
- Hall of fame development programs as recognized by Training Magazine
Click here to learn more about our company and culture.
To have your resume reviewed by someone on our Talent Acquisition team, click on the “apply” link at the top of the screen. Or if you happen to know of someone who might be interested in this position, please feel free to email them the job description by clicking on the “Email to Friend” link, also at the top of the screen.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an at-will employer