Healthcare’s helping hand.
COVID-19 precaution: Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, our hiring process will now be completely virtual. All interviews and onboarding activities will be held online or over the phone. We remain committed to putting our people, customers, and communities first and appreciate your patience and flexibility as we work through this.
CHG shook things up in 1979 by inventing the locum tenens staffing model. We connect doctors with patients who need their care. As the largest physician staffing firm in America, our providers treat millions of patients each year.
Our industry is growing and demand is high. This means you’ll have plenty of opportunities to grow and develop in your career. Keeping healthcare healthy can be as fun as it is rewarding.
A Manager I, Account Management will be responsible for cultivating and growing relationships within existing large accounts to drive revenue growth. This person will lead a team of one or more Account Managers and indirectly lead Account Managers from across the organization to ensure client retention and growth. This position requires regular (35+% estimated) travel to visit current clients and attend conferences and networking events.
- Coach and mentor team members by conducting weekly one on one meetings, side by side coaching and other growth-related activities.
- Maintain regular and ongoing dialogue and direct contact with existing clients to build relationships and influence decisions to grow CHG’s staffing solutions.
- Execute cross-divisional collaboration and indirect leadership of CHG’s brand partners.
- Develop and implement new solutions to meet client needs.
- Leverage current internal relationships to grow the business.
- Focus on client facing activities with large enterprise clients to ensure we are meeting and exceeding client expectations at every touch point.
- Build relationships with the global decision-makers in an effort to mitigate risk and build strategic partnerships.
- Leverage current existing relationships and build new relationships with C-suite and VP level contacts to educate them on all CHG service lines and inquire about their staffing challenges, in an effort to create customized solutions that will meet our client’s needs.
- Work with leadership to liaise on a global level between CHG and client to ensure expectations and delivery is managed on both sides.
- Maintain oversight of accounts to ensure client satisfaction and building high level relationships, with the objective to expand their business with CHG.
- Be prepared to travel for the purpose of face to face interactions with clients.
- Prepare and deliver client presentations.
- Demonstrate clear understanding of various types of Health Care delivery systems and put strategic plans in place to address customer needs as requested.
- Partner with CHG, Inc. divisions, teams and departments regarding client needs.
- Maintain and update client information in database.
- Develop with National Account Sales Leaders new target marketing plans and strategies that grow market share.
- Negotiate client contracts and serve as agent in making contractual commitments on behalf of the company.
- Successful at planning targets and cold calling to establish new contacts within current client health systems.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Proven success in development and growth of large enterprise accounts
- Proven, successful track record of hitting sales goals and quotas
- Solutions- focused approach to clients
- Influential written and oral communication skill at a professional level
- Effective public speaking and information presentation skills
- Effective and proven sales, negotiating and closing capabilities- in long service-oriented sales cycle
- Experience in providing a high degree of customer service
- Excellent organization, prioritization and problem-solving skills
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration across multiple brands/divisions
Education & Years of Experience:
- Minimum of three years of proven experience in healthcare staffing
- Minimum of 5 years of professional account management and outside sales
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Ability to devise and execute work goals independently
- Ability to understand complex healthcare systems
- Ability to target and sell to high level decision makers
- Proven ability to achieve and exceed sales goals and objectives
- Ability to be persuasive and influential in verbal and written communication
- Analyze business trends/indicators and create successful business plans
In return, we offer:`
- Competitive pay
- Healthcare coverage with corporate wellness program
- Free on-site health center and health coaching for employees and dependents
- 401(k) company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- 14 days of PTO your first year and paid holidays
- Hall of fame development programs as recognized by Training Magazine
- On-site cafeteria and game room
Click here to learn more about our company and culture
To have your resume reviewed by Talent Acquisition, click “Apply” at the top of the screen.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an at-will employer