Healthcare’s helping hand.
COVID-19 precaution: Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, our hiring process will now be completely virtual. All interviews and onboarding activities will be held online or over the phone. We remain committed to putting our people, customers, and communities first and appreciate your patience and flexibility as we work through this.
CHG shook things up in 1979 by inventing the locum tenens staffing model. We connect doctors with patients who need their care. As the largest physician staffing firm in America, our providers treat millions of patients each year.
Our industry is growing and demand is high. This means you’ll have plenty of opportunities to grow and develop in your career. Keeping healthcare healthy can be as fun as it is rewarding.
The Building Technologies Project Specialist will be responsible for the delivery of audio visual, video conferencing, physical security, sound masking and paging, low voltage wiring, conferencing room lighting, and shade control systems. This project leader oversees the design, installation, and upgrades of existing and new systems, coordinates with internal and external staff, researches and implements technologies, leads and manages building technology projects and task assignments. As a team member of small, medium, and large construction projects this project specialist assists in the design, bidding, and installation of technologies supporting new or remodeled office spaces while coordinating with other team members to ensure the successful delivery of the entire construction project.
Fuctional Project Specialist:
- Lead project design, installation, and improvements of video, audio, video conference systems, programming of room controls system, physical security access control, security camera systems, low voltage systems (data, white noise, IT room equipment racks, & IT room power)
- Evaluate new technologies and build prototypes for continuous improvement of enterprise-wide AV, low voltage, and physical security access control systems strategies
- Collaborate with support team to resolve audio, visual, low voltage, power, or physical security problems involving design or programming changes
- Participate in the automation of proactive maintenance and room health checks
- Gather project requirements and set project expectations while clearly communicating requirements and expectations to project teams
- Oversee and manage the installation of building technologies including scheduling with internal IT resources, construction team, and external vendors based on prioritized project schedule
- Lead the quality testing and acceptance of product deliverables
- Collaborate on budget and project forecasting
- Create and update team processes and system documentation train team members
- Knowledge of audio-visual room systems – Crestron, Extron, Bi-Amp, Shure Audio, Cisco, Zoom, etc.
- Knowledge of electronic security access systems (i.e. physical security access control, security cameras, intrusion detection)
- Knowledge of low voltage network/telecommunications (copper, fiber, RJ45 connectors, patch panels).
- Basic knowledge of electrical power and HVAC systems
- Ability to troubleshoot complex problems and take swift corrective action to solve problems
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet timelines, requirements, and budgets
- Ability to collaborate as a key member of a cross functional design and construction team
- Excellent communication, organization, and prioritization skills
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.; install equipment; and wire connections
Education & Years of Experience:
- Degree or equivalent work experience in construction management, engineering, computer science, or other technical field
- 2+ years’ experience with AV & VC room design, installation, configuration, monitoring, tuning, troubleshooting & support
- 2+ years’ experience with physical security controls and security camera systems design, installation, configuration, monitoring, tuning, troubleshooting & support
- 2+ years’ experience with telecommunication / low voltage infrastructure design, installation, configuration, monitoring, tuning, troubleshooting & support (copper, fiber, equipment racks, telcom closet power)
- 1+ years’ construction project management experience
- Installation experience with video and audio processing systems
- Installation experience with low voltage wiring
- Background in video and audio processing and/or acoustics design
- Crestron and/or other control system design and programming knowledge
- Bi-amp and/or other audio design and configuration knowledge
- Cambridge and/or other sound masking systems experience
- Paxton, Honeywell, Aiphone, and/or other access security controls system experience
- Milestone and/or other video security monitoring system experience
In return, we offer:`
- Competitive pay
- Healthcare coverage with corporate wellness program
- Free on-site health center and health coaching for employees and dependents
- 401(k) company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- 14 days of PTO your first year and paid holidays
- Hall of fame development programs as recognized by Training Magazine
- On-site cafeteria and game room
Click here to learn more about our company and culture.
To have your resume reviewed by Talent Acquisition, click “Apply” at the top of the screen.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an at-will employer