Healthcare’s helping hand.
COVID-19 precaution: Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, our hiring process will now be completely virtual. All interviews and onboarding activities will be held online or over the phone. We remain committed to putting our people, customers, and communities first and appreciate your patience and flexibility as we work through this.
CHG shook things up in 1979 by inventing the locum tenens staffing model. We connect doctors with patients who need their care. As the largest physician staffing firm in America, our providers treat millions of patients each year.
Our industry is growing and demand is high. This means you’ll have plenty of opportunities to grow and develop in your career. Keeping healthcare healthy can be as fun as it is rewarding.
The Director of Corporate Business Development leads a team of outside sales professionals and business partners to drive revenue growth for the organization. The director sets the short and long term growth strategy for the organization in partnership with the VP of Client Solutions and our divisional partners. The Director is responsible for long-term value creation for the organization including customer acquisition, existing and new market development, and cultivating executive level relationships.
- Leads, mentors and directs business development team including corporate sales personnel, RFP team, data analytics team and new customer implementation.
- Will be required to have a deep knowledge of the staffing and healthcare markets and will partner with marketing and product to set the go to market strategy.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining strategic relationships with hospital systems, provider groups and other prospective clients and use influence within the organization to deliver customer specific solutions.
- Proactive prospect and customer networking and development of relationships from the line level to executives, both internally and externally.
- Responsible for building relationships with future clients, acquiring new accounts and developing new markets.
- Excellent internal influence skills to gain support for new initiatives and new / existing customer acquisition.
- Guide strategy and planning for counter VMS measures, including developing solutions allow us to compete and win against alternate solutions in the marketplace.
- Maintain visibility of top-level client results to all divisions and executive teams.
- Help rally sales teams around core objectives and drive influence.
- Responsible for market monitoring for healthcare trends and impact to our large clients.
- Partner with employees and executives both internally and externally to aid the development of the large client outside sales skills across the organization.
- Active participant in the CHG Customer Experience Steering team representing market point of view.
- Responsible for developing new solutions to meet specific client needs and ensuring that there is an ROI for CHG and our clients.
- Oversee the creation of budget projections, pipeline, implementation and adoptions strategies to meet revenue growth goals.
- Create, drive and achieve defined sales goals.
- Create and understand sales reports to drive insight into the business and clients.
- Develop and execute cross-divisional implementation plans for new CHG clients that maximize revenue opportunity and meet client expectations.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- People leadership skills. Servant leader attributes.
- Developing the skills of those that work for you, but also teams around the organization that will count on your focus for outside sales development (e.g. large division national account, business development teams)
- Ability to come up with clean-sheet solutions versus only leverage/sell solutions from others.
- Decisive, but also able to know when to enroll others at the Executive level.
- Must be comfortable owning results without 100% control of teams. Highly accountable leader that has proven ability to get things done through others.
- Strong outside sales skills based on collaborative approach with customers and strength in sales storytelling.
- Strong customer listening skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, analytical skills and strong negotiation skills are a must.
- Excellent internal influence skills. The ability to build creditability and trust at all levels (CEO to front-line client rep)
- Strong presentation development and delivery skills.
- Willingness to avoid being the center of the attention yet influence in order to drive long-term results.
- Prioritization skills with the ability to handle various customers demanding your time.
- Highly collaborative.
- Estimated up to 50% travel – to include client, industry and our external offices.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5 to 10 years related experience in leadership and sales in staffing and healthcare related field.
In return, we offer:`
- Competitive pay
- Healthcare coverage with corporate wellness program
- Free health center and health coaching for employees and dependents
- 14 days of PTO your first year and paid holidays
- Hall of fame development programs as recognized by Training Magazine
Click here to learn more about our company and culture
To have your resume reviewed by Talent Acquisition, click “Apply” at the top of the screen.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an at-will employer