Healthcare’s helping hand.
COVID-19 precaution: Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, our hiring process will now be completely virtual. All interviews and onboarding activities will be held online or over the phone. We remain committed to putting our people, customers, and communities first and appreciate your patience and flexibility as we work through this.
The (quality) doctor is in.
Modio has streamlined the convoluted and messy process that is healthcare credentialing and saved countless years of manual and error-prone work in the process. As part of CHG Healthcare we are working to drastically improve the speed (and quality) of credentialing to ensure that our doctors can spend more time treating (millions) of patients each year and less time dealing with credentialing headaches.
Our industry is growing and demand is high. This means you’ll have plenty of opportunities to grow and develop in your career. Keeping healthcare healthy can be as fun as it is rewarding.
We are open to this role being in our offices in Salt Lake City, Utah or San Francisco, California.
You’ll build Customer-Facing Applications for our large enterprise clients. You’ll drive everything from development and testing, to assisting with architecture and developing best practices for the software engineering organization in an agile environment. You’ll have a dedicated leader focused on your individual growth and development and will work on a collaborative engineering team with opportunities to share mentoring and coaching.
- BA/BS degree in a technical field
- 5 years min working as a full stack engineer
- Proficiency with Functional Programming techniques
- Experience with AWS or Heroku
- Experience with container technologies such as Docker or Kubernetes
- Experience designing and building microservices and RESTful APIs
- Experience with DevOps, and CI/CD
- Experience working on a Scrum team in an Agile environment
- Passionate about automated testing and quality assurance
In return, we offer:`
- Competitive pay
- Healthcare coverage with corporate wellness program
- Free health center and health coaching for employees and dependents
- 14 days of PTO your first year and paid holidays
- Hall of fame development programs as recognized by Training Magazine
Click here to learn more about our company and culture
To have your resume reviewed by Talent Acquisition, click “Apply” at the top of the screen.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an at-will employer