Healthcare’s helping hand.
COVID-19 precaution: Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, our hiring process will now be completely virtual. All interviews and onboarding activities will be held online or over the phone. We remain committed to putting our people, customers, and communities first and appreciate your patience and flexibility as we work through this.
Love what you do and make a difference in people’s lives at CompHealth, a division of CHG Healthcare in Fort lauderdale, FL. Join a fast-paced and rewarding environment at CompHealth, where we are known for our unique employee-centric culture, strong core values and providing outstanding customer service.
- Analysis, preparation and translation of specialty team reports on a weekly, daily, and monthly basis
- Translation of analysis results to specialty team sales objectives/strategies
- Monitoring and analyzing work product to ensure appropriate QI/RM standards
- Development of annual specialty team budget
- Manage recruit pools within team.
- Development of production action plan for individual team members
- Organization, prioritization, and planning of work objectives
- Utilizing effective management techniques, fulfill accountability for all business strategies and financial goals for specialty team.
- Identifying, hiring, training, and mentoring individuals on team
- Evaluates, coordinates and/or conducts training of team members
- Develops, directs and monitors individual and specialty team goals
- Conducts regularly scheduled evaluations of team members
- Evaluates and determines team member compensation and makes promotion decisions
- Responsible for achievement of production and profits of team according to budget
- Assist with research of competitive price and service features/strategies for S.W.O.T. analysis. Maintain data base of competitive information
- Design and implement successful, cost effective marketing/advertising activities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Articulate information and concepts convincingly
- Skill in train employees on processes, sales, and customer service techniques
- Understanding of selling techniques and customer needs analysis
- Successful experience in operations management in staffing industry
- Undergraduate level business education training or equivalent experience
- Successful sales experience in a professional or technical field
- Good financial and marketing analytical abilities
- College degree
- Experience in the medical field or health care industry
- Ability to motivate sales/sales support team members to achieve desired results
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales objectives, increase sales and market share
- Ability to foster and maintain team effort among sales/sales support staff
In return, we offer:`
- Competitive pay
- Healthcare coverage with corporate wellness program
- Free on-site health center and health coaching for employees and dependents
- 401(k) company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- 14 days of PTO your first year and paid holidays
- Hall of fame development programs as recognized by Training Magazine
Click here to learn more about our company and culture.
To have your resume reviewed by Talent Acquisition, click “Apply” at the top of the screen.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an at-will employer