Healthcare’s helping hand.
COVID-19 precaution: Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, our hiring process will now be completely virtual. All interviews and onboarding activities will be held online or over the phone. We remain committed to putting our people, customers, and communities first and appreciate your patience and flexibility as we work through this.
Sales are different here at CHG. Rather than selling a product, we connect doctors with patients who need their care. As the largest physician staffing firm in America, our providers treat millions of patients each year.
Our industry is growing and demand is high. This means you’ll have plenty of opportunities to maximize your compensation.
As an Inside Sales Representative in the Weatherby Healthcare division, you will reach out to doctors (mainly by phone), learn their career goals, and then match them with a healthcare facility that needs their services. We are looking for someone who can work with full autonomy and adapt to our innovative and creative business model. If you have good job tenure, experience with a long sales cycle and GRIT is a quality you possess, then you could really make a name for yourself on one of our high-performing sales teams.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with new and existing physicians and clients
- Negotiate contract terms with physicians and clients and extend offers
- Maintain and grow pipeline and database of potential candidates and clients
- Have worked at least one year in sales by selling products or services
- Have experience with B2B and/or B2C sales
- Strong “hunter” approach to sales with ability to create, grow and manage a book of business
- Have experience and comfort with making cold calls
- Have persuasive and influential written and verbal communications skills
- Are able to take and give feedback
- Have leadership ambitions
- Have knowledge of the healthcare industry - it’s a bonus, but not required
- Ability to meet individual KPI’s, while maintaining healthy competition among other team members
- Are a go-getter, with grit
In return, we offer:`
- Base salary plus uncapped commission
- Healthcare coverage with corporate wellness program
- Free on-site health center and health coaching for employees and dependents
- 401(k) company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- 14 days of PTO your first year, plus paid holidays
- Hall of fame development programs as recognized by Training Magazine
Click here to learn more about our company and culture.
To have your resume reviewed by Talent Acquisition, click “Apply” at the top of the screen.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an at-will employer