Healthcare’s helping hand.
COVID-19 precaution: Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, our hiring process will now be completely virtual. All interviews and onboarding activities will be held online or over the phone. We remain committed to putting our people, customers, and communities first and appreciate your patience and flexibility as we work through this.
CHG shook things up in 1979 by inventing the locum tenens staffing model. We connect doctors with patients who need their care. As the largest physician staffing firm in America, our providers treat millions of patients each year.
Our industry is growing and demand is high. This means you’ll have plenty of opportunities to grow and develop in your career. Keeping healthcare healthy can be as fun as it is rewarding.
A Client Representative (CR) will acquire new clients for the company that have a need for locum tenens physicians. The Client Representative will contact, develop and follow up with prospective clients through a variety of sources such as the internet, medical journals, referrals and other leads generated by the company’s marketing efforts. In addition, the Client Representative will maintain assignments of active clients currently using the company locum tenens physicians. The Client Representative will successfully interact with the Physician Recruiters to make the match between the client and physician. Adheres to company mission and values.
- Contacts all new client leads and existing clients to introduce the advantages of the company’s temporary assignment services.
- Responds to client inquiries regarding Locum Tenens Services and contacts new and clients to solicit business.
- Negotiates the recruitment, interviewing, marketing and hiring of candidate to place with existing clients.
- Writes client contracts and ensures client execution of contracts.
- Assists in developing marketing strategies.
- Collaborates with Physician Representatives in filling old days within appropriate profit margin range.
- Ensures completeness of assignment related tasks; travel housing, payroll, licensing, credentialing.
- Meets all production goals as determined by management.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Accurately manipulate information utilizing a large-scale database system.
- Professional level written and oral communication skills.
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Experience in provision of customer service.
- Ability to communicate and understand professional level service needs, client practice, and physician credentials.
- Ability to understand and interpret financial data.
- Conceptually and mathematically able to compute and understand profit margins.
- Ability to be persuasive and influential in verbal and written communications.
- Ability to devise and execute work goals independently.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Ability to integrate individual efforts to team objectives and processes.
Education & Years of Experience:
- Minimum of 1-2+ years’ experience in business to business direct sales and/or phone sales of products or services
- Some college coursework or degree preferred
- Experience in the health care industry
In return, we offer:`
- Competitive pay
- Healthcare coverage with corporate wellness program
- Free health center and health coaching for employees and dependents
- 14 days of PTO your first year and paid holidays
- Hall of fame development programs as recognized by Training Magazine
Click here to learn more about our company and culture
To have your resume reviewed by Talent Acquisition, click “Apply” at the top of the screen.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an at-will employer