Healthcare’s helping hand.
COVID-19 precaution: Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, our hiring process will now be completely virtual. All interviews and onboarding activities will be held online or over the phone. We remain committed to putting our people, customers, and communities first and appreciate your patience and flexibility as we work through this.
At CHG, we offer a one-of-a-kind sales experience. Instead of selling products, we bridge the gap between doctors and patients who need their care. As the largest healthcare staffing agency in America and a founding member of The National Association of Locum Tenens Organizations (NALTO), our physicians provide much-needed services to millions of patients per year.
The industry is growing, and the demand is high. Now is the time for you to maximize your compensation by bringing your sales consultant experience to a winning team.
As a healthcare recruiter for our CompHealth locum tenens division, you’ll contact prospective facilities and physicians to match them up based on their unique needs. With access to a variety of marking resources, you’ll build and maintain these long-term working relationships. Through keen contract negotiations, you’ll add value to our gross margin objectives.
And most importantly, you’ll make a difference in the lives of countless patients needing critical healthcare services.
- At least one year of inside sales or phone sales
- Enthusiasm for business-to-business networking
- The ability to negotiate effectively in a competitive industry
- Coachable and motivated mindsets
- Excellent time-management skills
- A passion for contributing to a positive work culture
In return, we offer:`
- Competitive pay
- Healthcare coverage with corporate wellness program
- Free health center and health coaching for employees and dependents
- 14 days of PTO your first year and paid holidays
- Hall of fame development programs as recognized by Training Magazine
Click here to learn more about our company and culture
To have your resume reviewed by Talent Acquisition, click “Apply” at the top of the screen.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an at-will employer