Healthcare’s helping hand.
COVID-19 precaution: Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, our hiring process will now be completely virtual. All interviews and onboarding activities will be held online or over the phone. We remain committed to putting our people, customers, and communities first and appreciate your patience and flexibility as we work through this.
Enjoy what you do while contributing to a company that makes a difference in people’s lives. Global Medical Staffing, a division of CHG Healthcare, places physicians in healthcare facilities throughout the world. We touch the lives of millions of patients every year. When your day-to-day routine contributes to this important work, it’s easy to get excited about what you do!
This position of a Physician Recruiter is responsible for recruiting and maintaining schedules of the active physicians working locum tenens with the company. The Physician Recruiter will work internally to make the match between the client and the physician.
- Responds to physician inquiries regarding Locum Tenens opportunities.
- Acts as single point of contact for physicians, coordinating all aspects of provider sales and service.
- Successfully recruit physicians to contract with the company on a locum tenens basis.
- Uses proactive and aggressive sales techniques over the phone to recruit physicians to contract with the company.
- Negotiates the recruitment, interviewing, marketing and hiring of candidate to place with existing clients.
- Persuades existing physicians to contract for additional days with the company.
- Establishes and maintains communication and rapport with physicians to encourage a long-term working relationship with the company.
- Maintain appropriate amount of recruited physicians per month.
- Present temporary work assignments to available or considering physicians.
- Ensure smooth transition for new physicians into locum tenens service.
- Facilitates placement of physicians into clients by matching physician skill level, licenses, preferences, board status and credentials.
- Collaborates with Client Representative in filling jobs within appropriate profit margin range.
- Maintains updated physician database and open jobs.
- Ensures completion of QA information.
- Ensures completeness of assignment related tasks; travel, housing, payroll, licensing, credentialing.
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Accurately manipulate information utilizing a large-scale database system.
- Professional level written and oral communications skills.
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Experience in provision of customer service.
- Communicate and understand professional level service needs, physician credentials and client practices.
- Understand and interpret financial data as well as compute profit margins.
- Persuade and influence verbally and in writing.
- Manage time effectively and devise and achieve work goals independently.
- Minimum of one-year experience in the direct sales of products or services.
- College level education.
- Experience in the health care industry.
In return, we offer:`
- Competitive pay
- Healthcare coverage with corporate wellness program
- Free health center and health coaching for employees and dependents
- 14 days of PTO your first year and paid holidays
- Hall of fame development programs as recognized by Training Magazin
At Global Medical Staffing, we foster an environment where our people feel free to be themselves. Our core values—Putting People First, Growth, Continuous Improvement, Quality and Professionalism, and Integrity and Ethics—guide us daily to work hard and enjoy what we do! We’re committed to growing our company and are always looking to promote from within. This is an ideal time to join our team.
To learn more about our company and culture, visit us here.
To have your resume reviewed by Talent Acquisition, click “Apply” at the top of the screen.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an at-will employer