Healthcare’s helping hand.
COVID-19 precaution: Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, our hiring process will now be completely virtual. All interviews and onboarding activities will be held online or over the phone. We remain committed to putting our people, customers, and communities first and appreciate your patience and flexibility as we work through this.
Love what you do and make a difference in people’s lives at Foundation Medical Staffing, a division of CHG Healthcare in Edmond, OK. Join a fast-paced and rewarding environment at Foundation Medical Staffing in Edmond, OK, where we are known for our unique employee-centric culture, strong core values and providing outstanding customer service.
The Sales Consultant will proactively acquire new providers within the travel team by influencing them to fill assignments for FMS clients. The Sales Consultant will contact, develop and follow up with prospective recruits through a variety of marketing sources such as internet, trade shows, referrals and other leads generated by FMS’s marketing efforts.
- Respond to provider inquiries from advertising, promotions, conferences and referrals regarding FMS staffing opportunities
- Facilitate placement of a new recruit into assignments with FMS
- Contact prospective recruits via phone, e-mail, etc. to solicit and contract for placements or assignments
- Encourage and persuade past providers to contract for additional assignments with FMS
- Establish rapport with providers to encourage a long-term working relationship with FMS
- Responsible for placement of providers into client’s facility by matching skill level, licenses, preferences, board status and credentials
- Coordinate provider interviews with healthcare facilities
- Collaborate with peers to fill facility needs within appropriate profit margin range
- Negotiate provider contracts consistent with profitability objectives
- Maintain an appropriate amount of available providers based on team scheduling
- Maintain an appropriate amount of repeat contact with providers in order to update and influence decision to work FMS assignments
- Make a minimum of 60-70 outbound calls per day to accomplish team objectives
- Accurately communicate client requirements to provider to ensure a proper match
- Meet all production goals set by leadership
- Minimum of one year experience in the direct sales of products or services
- Professional level written and oral communications skills with clients and in a team environment with ability to understand professional level needs
- Devise and execute work goals independently and manage time effectively
- Integrate individual work efforts to meet team objectives and processes
- Effective and proven negotiation skills with the ability to persuade and influence
- Experience in delivering high levels of customer service
- Understand and interpret financial data as well as compute profit margins
- Manage time effectively and devise and achieve work goals independently
In return, we offer:`
- Competitive pay
- Healthcare coverage with corporate wellness program
- 401(k) company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- 14 days of PTO your first year and paid holidays
- Hall of fame development programs as recognized by Training Magazine
Click here to learn more about our company and culture.
To have your resume reviewed by Talent Acquisition, click “Apply” at the top of the screen.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an at-will employer