Healthcare’s helping hand.
As a project manager at Modio Health, you will collaborate with our senior project manager to assist in creating and maintaining project timelines, coordinate adherence to project plans, and communicate project statuses to clients. You’ll be working with our teams in San Francisco, CA and Virginia Beach, VA to ensure projects run smoothly and deliverables are on time.
Our team is passionate about improving the healthcare industry. The Modio Health team is a blend of healthcare veterans and technology experts. We have an insider view of the healthcare industry like few other companies do. But we don’t just have a vision – we’ve actually created the technology to make it happen.
- Work across multiple short-term and long-term projects and keep all parties (internal and client) informed of progress and time sensitive matters
- Adhere to and update project plans using project management software, the Modio OneView platform, and through reporting
- Ensure deliverables are on time, within resources and budget constraints while working closely with the project manager
- Support and assist the project manager with all project related matters (weekly reports, schedule updates, client meetings etc.)
- Data entry and reporting as needed – must be comfortable with reporting and metrics
- Excellent prioritization skills; ability to multitask, work well under pressure and adjust work according to evolving priorities
- Ability to read communication styles of team members and contractors who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines
- Strong technical aptitude and the ability learn new software products
- Professional and effective written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated work ethic, integrity, and professional conduct
Education & Years of Experience:
- 2+ year of Project Management or Business Operations experience with some being client facing
- Bachelor’s degree required
In return, we offer:`
- Competitive pay
- Healthcare coverage with corporate wellness program
- 401(k) company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Hall of fame development programs as recognized by Training Magazine
Click here to learn more about our company and culture.
To have your resume reviewed by Talent Acquisition, click “Apply” at the top of the screen.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an at-will employer