Healthcare’s helping hand.
COVID-19 precaution: Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, our hiring process will now be completely virtual. All interviews and onboarding activities will be held online or over the phone. We remain committed to putting our people, customers, and communities first and appreciate your patience and flexibility as we work through this.
The (quality) doctor is in.
Modio has streamlined the convoluted and messy process that is healthcare credentialing and saved countless years of manual and error-prone work in the process. As part of CHG Healthcare we are working to drastically improve the speed (and quality) of credentialing to ensure that our doctors can spend more time treating (millions) of patients each year and less time dealing with credentialing headaches.
Our industry is growing and demand is high. This means you’ll have plenty of opportunities to grow and develop in your career. Keeping healthcare healthy can be as fun as it is rewarding.
Our growing team seeks a Sr. Customer Success Manager. We are looking for a positive, high-energy and self-motivated individual interested in customer service and the healthcare space. Those with solid time management and organizational skills will thrive in this position.
- Ability to manage, grow, and implement best practices for a new CS team
- Experience with customer support ticketing platforms
- Experience driving customer engagement with a software platform
- Deep experience with standard CS industry metrics, including NPS, customer health, LTV, user adoption, attrition/adoption, etc.
- Ability to utilize data to create reports for team and executive leadership
- Familiarity with the demands and customer needs on a SaaS platform
- Work closely with clients to maintain existing relationships
- Be the voice for the client and make sure they are happy
- Weekly status calls for key accounts or bi-weekly check-in emails
- Drive engagement and enrollment targets through proactive support
- Respond to inquiries and support requests by email and phone
- Participate in or lead customer training
- Flexibility to wear many hats, excel at new challenges and learn new skills in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to treat every customer and team member with a positive, respectful attitude in every situation.
- Can gain customer trust and inspire confidence through interactions
- 2-4 years of Customer Service experience or related fields
- 1-2 years in the healthcare industry a plus
- Familiarity with the credentialing space would be a plus!
In return, we offer:`
- Competitive pay
- Healthcare coverage with corporate wellness program
- 401(k) company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Hall of fame development programs as recognized by Training Magazine
Click here to learn more about our company and culture.
To have your resume reviewed by Talent Acquisition, click “Apply” at the top of the screen.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an at-will employer