Healthcare’s helping hand.
The (quality) doctor is in.
Modio has streamlined the convoluted and messy process that is healthcare credentialing and saved countless years of manual and error-prone work in the process. As part of CHG Healthcare we are working to drastically improve the speed (and quality) of credentialing to ensure that our doctors can spend more time treating (millions) of patients each year and less time dealing with credentialing headaches.
Our industry is growing and demand is high. This means you’ll have plenty of opportunities to grow and develop in your career. Keeping healthcare healthy can be as fun as it is rewarding.
Three database admins walked into a nosql bar. A little while later they walked out because they couldn’t find a table.
On a more serious note, we are looking for a data engineer. This role spans many different technical disciplines, but the overarching goals are straightforward:
- Automate the ingress/egress of data from the OneView platform.
- Ensure that all the data in the OneView platform is high quality (and automate the process of identifying/fixing low quality/missing data).
In this role you’ll be doing a little bit of everything to accomplish these goals. Whether that means writing new API functionality to import data, setting up/maintaining automated data pipelines, or working on advanced reporting systems is up to you. Consider yourself the glue that makes all of our data accessible and “up to snuff.” This is a highly collaborative and highly visible role; complex systems are not developed in isolation!
A little about our tech stack:
- Pentaho Data Integration
If you’re an ambitious product-minded engineer who plays well with others AND can say yes to all of these statements, we are looking for you!
- You are a doer. Whether you are coming up with projects that align with our vision or helping others do the same, you are doing it proactively.
- You understand how to design software and systems that are maintainable, robust, easy to understand, and capable of scaling. You also know that not every solution needs to be over-engineered.
- You should be able to debug technical issues, even if the issue isn’t from “your code” or “your system”.
- 5+ years’ experience working with production data. Must understand things like data normalization, relational databases, data cleansing, data sandboxing, data pipelines, BI/ETL tools, and a bunch of other stuff.
- Strong proficiency writing SQL. Reading SQL is a plus.
- Experience working with data integration like Pentaho (or similar).
- Experience setting up and maintaining data pipelines.
- Professional experience working on backend API code (Node.js/TypeScript preferred but not a hard requirement). Familiarity with defensive coding practices preferred.
- Experience working on a scrum team in an agile environment.
- Experience mentoring junior engineers and performing code reviews.
- (Preferred) BA/BS degree in computer science/software engineering.
- (Preferred) Experience with Metabase (or similar BI tool)
- (Plus) Experience working with Grafana (or similar tool)
- (Plus) Experience with container technologies such as Docker or Kubernetes.
- (Plus) Experience designing and building APIs.
- (Plus) Experience with AWS.
In return, we offer:`
- Competitive pay
- Healthcare coverage with corporate wellness program
- 401(k) company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Hall of fame development programs as recognized by Training Magazine
Click here to learn more about our company and culture.
To have your resume reviewed by Talent Acquisition, click “Apply” at the top of the screen.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an at-will employer