Healthcare’s helping hand.
The (quality) doctor is in.
Modio has streamlined the convoluted and messy process that is healthcare credentialing and saved countless years of manual and error-prone work in the process. As part of CHG Healthcare we are working to drastically improve the speed (and quality) of credentialing to ensure that our doctors can spend more time treating (millions) of patients each year and less time dealing with credentialing headaches.
Our industry is growing and demand is high. This means you’ll have plenty of opportunities to grow and develop in your career. Keeping healthcare healthy can be as fun as it is rewarding.
Modio is looking for new members of our Client Engagement and Optimization team. This is a mission-critical role on the frontlines with our clients; training them to utilize our software to help them manage their organization’s data.
We are open to this role being in our offices in Virginia Beach, Virginia or San Francisco, California.
- Tech-savvy person who likes helping others
- Passion, enthusiasm, energy, humor, and the ability to convey this through phone and email communications
- A self-starter, who aspires to create and improve processes and to be ahead of the curve
- Individuals that love having ownership of a client roster and providing top-level service and support for “your team”
- Communicating enthusiasm for our product, and promote it, without losing authenticity
- Remaining focused for long periods of time
- Understanding a process/functionality and communicating that to a novice
- Keeping yourself organized
- Having a team player attitude, eager to be part of an ambitious team, but also able to be self-motivated and work individually
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 1-2 years of full-time work experience working/training for a SaaS company
- Ability to interact comfortably with executives
- Exceptional written and verbal English communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
In return, we offer:`
- Competitive pay
- Healthcare coverage with corporate wellness program
- 401(k) company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Hall of fame development programs as recognized by Training Magazine
Click here to learn more about our company and culture.
To have your resume reviewed by Talent Acquisition, click “Apply” at the top of the screen.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an at-will employer