Healthcare’s helping hand.
COVID-19 precaution: Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, our hiring process will now be completely virtual. All interviews and onboarding activities will be held online or over the phone. We remain committed to putting our people, customers, and communities first and appreciate your patience and flexibility as we work through this.
Love what you do and make a difference in people’s lives at Weatherby Healthcare in Fort Lauderdale, FL, a division of CHG Healthcare. CHG is one of the largest providers of healthcare staffing in the country. We touch the lives of millions of patients every year. When your day-to-day routine contributes to this important work, it’s easy to get excited about what you do!
This position will lead the development and execution of Weatherby Healthcare’s leadership, employee, sales and technical training programs. They will be responsible for developing training programs, goals and objectives to help achieve company strategies. In addition, the position leads, grows and develops a team of training professionals.
- Train current corporate training programs based on the needs of the corporation. Help design and implement future valued training programs especially in the area of sales, leadership, professional and personal development
- Maintain a positive and effective team culture that allows all participants to contribute to their full potential
- Effectively lead, mentor and grow a team of professional training professionals. Ensure the effective planning, coordination and completion of all training and development programs.
- Conduct regular, effective one on one meetings with both direct and indirect reports
- Build effective and positive working relationships with all leaders within the company to create a learning culture throughout the organization
- In partnership with divisional leadership, create and execute an effective employee retention plan
- Coordinate with sales leaders on ways to improve results through service excellence
- Collaborate with Talent Management, specifically CHG Corporate Training and Talent Acquisition teams
- Develop effective relationships with all levels of leadership throughout organization and use these relationships to enhance and improve divisional training.
- Have the ability to use strategic goals and objectives of the division and design programs to help company to maximize goals
- Work with executive leadership in the design and development of a world class training programs
- Monitors effectiveness of training programs and makes necessary changes to enhance overall effectiveness of programs
- Contribute to division
- Effective facilitation, public speaking and presentation skills
- Training needs analyses, program development and assessment
- Exceptional oral, written, composition and grammatical skills
- Strong business understanding and knowledge
- Specialized and extensive knowledge of techniques and theories relevant to business training and development
- Must have history of developing and presenting training programs
- Advanced education in Training and Development or comparable acquired knowledge
- A minimum of 4 years professional-level training experience in assessment, design, development, implementation, and evaluation of companywide leadership training programs
- 2-3 years’ experience in management and direction of the training function
- History of developing a strategic training vision and successful implementation of the vision
- Knowledge and experience in the assessment, design, development, implementation and evaluation of sales, employee and technical training programs
- Organize and prioritize efficiently; manage time effectively to achieve goals; meet deadlines calmly and efficiently
- Make quick and accurate judgments
- Ability to fit within the CHG culture and understand and live by the CHG Core Values
- Make effective and comprehensive presentations with poise and confidence; communicate extemporaneously
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with employees at all levels of the company
- Effective listening techniques to determine the concerns, needs, and motivations of customers, co-workers, clients, and providers. Clearly and effectively communicate ideas
- Ability to keep current in field of specialty through own initiative
- Ability to effectively communicate with management and employees at all levels in the planning, delivery, and evaluation of training related issues
- Experience in developing and coaching leaders leading leaders
- Experience in development of trainers and leading a successful training team
In return, we offer:`
- Competitive pay
- Healthcare coverage with corporate wellness program
- Free on-site health center and health coaching for employees and dependents
- 401(k) company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- 14 days of PTO your first year and paid holidays
- Hall of fame development programs as recognized by Training Magazine
Click here to learn more about our company and culture.
To have your resume reviewed by Talent Acquisition, click “Apply” at the top of the screen.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an at-will employer