Healthcare’s helping hand.
COVID-19 precaution: Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, our hiring process will now be completely virtual. All interviews and onboarding activities will be held online or over the phone. We remain committed to putting our people, customers, and communities first and appreciate your patience and flexibility as we work through this.
CHG shook things up in 1979 by inventing the locum tenens staffing model. We connect doctors with patients who need their care. As the largest physician staffing firm in America, our providers treat millions of patients each year.
Our industry is growing and demand is high. This means you’ll have plenty of opportunities to grow and develop in your career. Keeping healthcare healthy can be as fun as it is rewarding.
Make an impact in the healthcare industry without working as a nurse in a clinical setting – join the quality management team at CHG! As a quality management associate manager, you would use your nursing experience to maintain quality healthcare standards by evaluating healthcare providers’ clinical qualifications, assessing a variety of practice settings and conducting clinical event investigations. Read on to see if you’d be a fit for this important team role!
- Reviewing credentialing information of provider files with one to three malpractice cases and/or minimal affirmative answers on application
- Research questions/problems regarding criminal background checks, drug screen regulatory healthcare standards and government regulations
- Recommending appropriate revisions to new and existing policies and procedures to minimize risk
- Developing and implementing performance improvement initiatives
- Registered nurse degree
- Five years of nursing experience in a clinical setting
- Experience working in a highly collaborative team environment
- Ability to think critically, use problem-solving skills and quickly develop relationships in a fast-paced office
- Exposure to the Joint Commission, NCQA, URAC or other regulatory accreditation organization’s survey process
- Experience drafting written correspondence to professionals such as healthcare practitioners, administrators and attorneys
- Understanding of medical terminology, healthcare specialties and healthcare practice settings
In return, we offer:`
- Competitive pay
- Healthcare coverage with corporate wellness program
- Free on-site health center and health coaching for employees and dependents
- 401(k) company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- 14 days of PTO your first year and paid holidays
- Hall of fame development programs as recognized by Training Magazine
- On-site cafeteria and game room
Click here to learn more about our company and culture.
To have your resume reviewed by Talent Acquisition, click “Apply” at the top of the screen.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an at-will employer